Information on Application for Language Classes for Foreign Students for Spring Semester of 2022
Application for Korean Language Class for Foreign Students
for Fall semester 2022
1. Application for classes
a. Lecture offered
Korean Language Beginning
Hoo Nam Lee
Tue 13:00 ~ 16:00
The language used in the class is Korean
b. Period of application and Procedure : Aug 9th(Tue) 09:00 ~ Aug 16th(Tue) 17:00, 2022
(※ Application for classes is not allowed in the period of changing classes)
2. Qualification for class taking : Enrolled International students of General Graduate school
- Students who have learned Korean for more than 3 months or have TOPIK scores should not apply.
- Only students who can participate in face-to-face class for 15 weeks should apply.
3. Lecture costs : Free
4. Grade Assessment : PASS & FAIL (0 credit)
5. Note on application
- Foreigners who are not English native speakers will select either English or Korean when
taking Foreign Language test in English that conducted in School to meet the requirements for
- Students who take a Korean Language class offered in school and get a PASS grade will be
exempted Korean Language Test. It means that students meet the requirements for submitting
- The grade of Korean Language Beginning will be reflected in GPA in applicable semester.